Friday, May 06, 2011

Anniversary dinner

Well we're off to Fenix tonight to celebrate our eleven year wedding anniversary.
This is the restaurant owned by Gary Mehigan from Masterchef Australia. This will be our second visit, our first was many years ago to celebrate our birthdays (they're one week apart). So, the babysitter is booked and it's been absolutely ages since we've been out to dinner, yet alone fine dining, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I have a small confession to make. Last year was our ten year anniversary (obviously) and we didn't do anything!!! I hate that that happened. We always celebrate our birthdays and anniversaries etc. It was just too hard with the kids. So this year, I've made it a point to actually go somewhere. I almost felt like being lazy and just staying at home, but if I do that I think it will be the start of setting a bad precedent. So, I promise to get all glammed up, and off we go. Aaaah a night of no cooking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...